37.5 hours per week (including some Saturdays)
Salary up to £23,000
At Rowcroft, we believe in making every day the best day possible for our patients and their loved ones. Now more than ever, our retail operation plays a vital role in generating income to make that vision a reality.
As part of our continued growth, we now have an exciting opportunity to join our Retail Team and play a key role in our Online development. As our Online Specialist you will not only manage the day to day operations, but you will also lead on further developing and executing our ecommerce strategy. You must therefore be a positive and enthusiastic leader who can work with a clear results focus, motivating a small team to deliver the overall business objectives.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you must have:
- Strong leadership skills with a passion to succeed
- Demonstrable Ecommerce trading/online experience in a retail environment
- Ability to analyse sales/channel performance to deliver optimum profitability
- Strong IT Skills and be proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills to build relationships skills
- The ability to write compelling and consistent copy
- A creative approach for visual merchandising to maximise selling opportunities
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
If you require any further information about this post, please contact Bernadette Orgeé, Retail Area Manager on 07779 310261 or email bernie.orgeé@rowcrofthospice.org.uk
To apply, please complete the online application form available on our website at www.rowcrofthospice.org.uk.
Alternatively, you may email [email protected] or telephone the Human Resources Department on 01803 210860 (answer phone facility available) for an application pack.
Rowcroft Hospice is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Rowcroft Hospice – Rowcroft House Foundation Ltd
Avenue Road, Torquay, Devon TQ2 5LS
Registered Charity No. 282723