One afternoon a week Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoon 12.30 – 16.30. Flexible according to training courses taking place.
About the role
The education service exists to share expertise in palliative and end of life care through educating others. This is primarily to external audiences such as health and social care staff working in acute, primary care and in care homes via our education programmes or bespoke care home support. The education service has grown significantly over recent years, and need admin and information technology assistance to continue building this award winning team. The education team alongside the People (HR) team also support the development of staff and volunteers.
You will be volunteering in the education team with general administration tasks. We are also looking to build a contacts management system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
After induction (which includes the Welcome day within the first 3 months)
- Understand admin bookings and cancellations process
- Assist with online bookings to education events, bookings arrive via our website page
- Confirm booking with individual
- Welcome and sign in of workshop participants
- Manage relevant paperwork e.g. printing certificates, complete feedback comments
- Explain housekeeping rules at the beginning of workshop
- Working with housekeeping team to ensure smooth running of events at Rainbow
- Confidence in using excel, a contacts management system and database
Please contact Gilli Pattie on 01803 210852 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat and an application form.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 30 October 2019 with interviews taking place on Tuesday 5 November 2019 at Rainbow House, Rowcroft Hospice, Avenue Road, Torquay, TQ2 5LS
Rowcroft Hospice is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Rowcroft Hospice – Rowcroft House Foundation Ltd
Avenue Road, Torquay, Devon TQ2 5LS
Registered Charity No. 282723