Rowcroft is looking for collection box volunteers throughout South Devon, who want to make a real difference whilst getting out and about in their local communities.
- Collection Box Volunteer Dartmoor
- Collection Box Volunteer Teignmouth/ Shaldon/ Bishopsteignton
- Collection Box Volunteer Dawlish
- Collection Box Volunteer Brixham
- Collection Box Volunteer Ashburton
- Collection Box Volunteer Bovey Tracey
Tasks will involve:
- Looking after the collection boxes in pubs/restaurants and businesses in your local area.
- You will be provided with a list of boxes and each must be checked every few months.
- Change full collection boxes for empty ones and ensure they look presentable.
- Either, bring full collection boxes up to the hospice to be counted, or take the money into your local bank and complete a returns form with relevant information.
- Identify and approach new businesses to take on our boxes.
- Send certificates with the amounts contained in each of the boxes to the premises.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a organised, reliable and friendly person with a means of transport.
What we offer:
We will provide you with everything you need to be a great box collector, including training, a receipt book, ID badge, collection tins, stickers and even a special box collecting pen!
Volunteering at Rowcroft is an incredibly rewarding experience. You will form part of our community fundraising team. This is the perfect opportunity to engage with your local community; whether you want to give something back, meet new people or gain new skills for the future.
For an initial chat, please call our Community Fundraising team on 01803 217628 or email [email protected]
Rowcroft Hospice is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Rowcroft Hospice – Rowcroft House Foundation Ltd
Avenue Road, Torquay, Devon TQ2 5LS
Registered Charity No. 282723