Our fundraising promise to you
The care of 3 out of every 4 patients is funded thanks to the donations and legacies we receive.
At Rowcroft Hospice, we are extremely lucky and grateful to have so many passionate, committed and generous supporters. Without these wonderful supporters, we simply wouldn’t be able to provide end-of-life care to people and their families in our local community when they need it most.
We want to make sure that as part of our community of supporters you have a good experience, and it’s important to us that you are happy and communicated with in the way that’s right for you.
Our Fundraising Promise
- We adopt best fundraising practice by regulatory bodies, and will continue to do so as these are updated.
- We commit to being transparent and honest so that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in Rowcroft Hospice.
- You will receive recognition and thanks for your donation; we want you to know how much we value your support
- We will provide prompt, truthful and forthright answers to questions relating to our fundraising activities and costs
- We will listen to our donors at all times valuing your feedback and concerns
- We will respect any request for us to only contact you in a certain way.
- Your personal details remain confidential; we will never sell your personal information to a third party or share your details with other charities
- Details of your personal donations are handled with respect and confidentiality
- We comply with the law, specifically those relating to data protection
- You will have access to our organisations most recent financial statements
- You can be confident our partner organisations are aware of our Fundraising Promise, and are required to work within these guidelines
- We will ensure that our Fundraising Promise is accessible to all donors and prospective donors, so they know what they should expect from Rowcroft Hospice
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any comments or concerns relating to our fundraising.
How to make a complaint
By email: Rosey.Oakes@rowcroft-hospice.org.uk
By post: Fundraising Team, Rowcroft Hospice, Avenue Road,
Torquay TQ2 5LS
By telephone: on 01803 210800 (Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm).
We'll get back to you as quickly as possible, and if you feel we've done something wrong, we will investigate the matter and do our best to put things right as soon as we can.