A chance to win...a way to care
A guaranteed top prize of £1,000 every week, plus 32 other prizes including a rollover up to a maximum of £3,000.
Sign up to the Rowcroft Lottery and be in with a chance to win a guaranteed top prize of £1,000 – whilst supporting your local hospice at the same time! What’s not to like?
With over 30 prizes each week, you have a great chance of winning something. In fact, you’re eight times more likely to win £1,000 than in the National Lottery.
Weekly Prizes are:
1st Prize - £1000
2nd Prize - Rollover Prize (£200 - £3000)
3rd Prize - £100
Plus 30 - £10 prizes
Being part of our Lottery really does make a difference; so far the Lottery has raised a net total of £2.25 million for the hospice. Last year alone the Lottery contributed nearly £270,000 to the hospice, helping to make every day the best day possible for adults living with life-limiting illnesses in South Devon; helping them to make special memories, share precious moments and make the most of each and every day.
Here's how it works...
- The cost per weekly entry is only £1 (payable as £4.34 per month) you can buy as many entries as you like - the more you buy, the more likely you are to scoop one of our top prizes!
- When you sign up you will receive a unique number for each entry you’ve bought and details of the first prize draw you enter. Each number will then remain yours and be entered into our weekly draw for as long as you continue to play.
- Each number will be entered into a prize draw to win guaranteed weekly prizes of £1000, £100, and £10. In addition, you have a chance to win our Rollover Prize of up to £3000!
If you're the lucky winner of any of our prizes, congratulations!
There’s no need to claim - prize cheques will be sent out to you automatically.
Winning numbers can be checked:
- At any Hospice shop
- In the Herald Express or Mid Devon Advertiser
- Or by visiting our Latest Lottery Result page here.
We also offer the option of a syndicate for your company or club – if you’d like to have a group chance to win, then give us a call!
Sign up now! Don’t forget that each entry you buy will help us to ensure families can make the most of the time they have together.
Players must be resident in the UK and be aged 16 years or over to play.
"I was thrilled to receive the cheque for 1000 pounds...My husband was admitted to the hospice 5 years ago almost to the date...the kindness and gentleness he received still stays with me"
Mrs R - Torquay