Fundraise for Rowcroft
Organising an event with friends, family and neighbours is a good way of raising money for Rowcroft Hospice and spreading the word about what we do.
We’re extremely grateful to our fantastic fundraisers who have a huge amount of fun planning their own events and raised well over £215,000 for us last year.
There are so many ways that you can help to support our work - here are some tried and tested ways of raising money:
- Host a jumble sale /coffee morning / bring and buy sale / bake sale
- Do a sponsored event – a walk, cycle, run, dance, exercise class
- Take your idea to your workplace – i.e. dress down day, funky tie day
- Hold a charity football match /other sporting event
- Organise a garden party / theme night or disco
- For more ideas, visit our A - Z of fundraising ideas
Remember To Gift Aid it!
Gift Aid can significantly increase the value of your sponsorship money at no extra cost to those sponsoring you.
Set up a Virgin Money Giving or Just Giving page
Virgin Money Giving and Just Giving help you to raise sponsorship money easily online. You will be able to email colleagues and family a simple web link to your fundraising page. This also stops the problems of chasing money after the event.
Matched giving can significantly increase your sponsorship money; ask your company to match whatever your work colleagues raise. For more information contact us.
Whether you are thinking big or small, please know your support really does make a difference to the people in Rowcroft’s care.
If you would like to raise funds for Rowcroft Hospice please get in touch with Hayley on 01803 210835 or complete the contact form below.