Sleep Walk 2017 - Terms and Conditions
Event Type: Runs, Walks & Cycles
When: 8th July 2017
Where: Torbay Leisure Centre
Time: 7.30pm - late
Make sure you know what you be signing up for by reading The Rowcroft Sleep Walk 2017 Terms and Conditions.
1. I understand that I will be expected to raise sponsorship for Rowcroft Hospice and I am not permitted to use any of the money I raise to pay for any expenses.
2. All sponsorship money must be sent directly to Rowcroft Hospice within two months of the event.
3. I understand that my registration fee is not refundable.
4. I understand that places are transferable until Friday 23 June 2017, and that I must contact The Sleep Walk team with any change of details.
5. I understand that I should be of reasonable health and fitness to undertake this walk.
6. I understand that if I am aged 8-15 years I must have full parental consent to take part and I must be accompanied at all times by an adult (over 21) who is a registered participant of The Sleep Walk. This adult must not have more than three 8-15 year olds in their care.
7. I understand that I must not be under the influence of intoxicating liquids or recreational drugs whilst taking part in the event.
8. I am aware that the route involves residential areas and my behaviour must be considerate of the local residents and I will follow the safety advice given on the night.
9. I authorise the use of any images/film taken during the event to be used by Rowcroft Hospice to help publicise future activities.
By registering, I confirm that I have read and accept the terms and conditions stated. I acknowledge that Rowcroft Hospice does not accept responsibility for any injury, loss or damage to me or my property incurred during participation of The Rowcroft Sleep Walk unless Rowcroft Hospice, their employees or agents cause the injury by their negligence.
As a supporter, you're at the heart of everything we do. We'd like to keep you updated about the hospice and the ways you can help, including campaigns and events that you might be interested in. We’d also like to use your data to help us understand where our support comes from. We promise never to sell or swap your details and you can change your preferences at any time. To do so, simply call 01803 217416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
Torbay Leisure Centre
Torbay TQ4 6LN
8 Jul 2017 7.30pm - late
"The Rowcroft Sleep Walk provides ladies with an opportunity to remember their loved ones in a positive and happy atmosphere; it’s about celebrating those precious memories with friends and family, amongst some of Torbay’s most stunning scenery"
Daniel Robson, Event Manager