- I understand that I will be expected to raise money for Rowcroft Hospice and I am not permitted to use any of the money I raise to pay for any expenses.
- All sponsorship money must be sent directly to Rowcroft Hospice by Friday 20 July 2018.
- I understand that my registration fee is not refundable
- I understand that places are transferable until Friday 27 April 2018, and that I must contact The Colour Rush team with any change of details
- I understand that I should be of reasonable health and fitness to undertake this event.
- I understand that if I am aged between 8 – 12 years I must have full parental consent to take part and I must be accompanied at all times by an adult (over 18) who is a registered participant of The Colour Rush. This adult must not have more than three 8 – 15 year olds in their care.
- I understand that if I am aged 13 – 15 years I must have full parental consent to take part and I must be supervised at all times by an adult (over 18) who will remain on site at the event. This adult is not required to take part in the event but must not have more than three 8 – 15 year olds in their care.
- I understand that I must not be under the influence of intoxicating liquids or recreational drugs whilst taking part in the event.
- I authorise the use of any images/film taken during the event to be used by Rowcroft Hospice to help publicise future activities.
I confirm I have read and accept the terms and conditions stated. I acknowledge that Rowcroft Hospice does not accept responsibility for any injury, loss or damage to me or my property incurred during participation in The Colour Rush unless Rowcroft Hospice, their employees or agents cause the injury or damage by their negligence.
To download a copy of our T&Cs, please click here.