Make sure you’re happy with all the Terms and Conditions of The Rowcroft Sleep Walk 2018 by reading the information below.
- I understand that I will be expected to raise sponsorship for Rowcroft Hospice and I am not permitted to use any of the money I raise to pay for any expenses.
- All sponsorship money must be sent directly to Rowcroft Hospice within two months of the event.
- I understand that my registration fee is not refundable.
- I understand that places are transferable until Friday 22 June 2018, and that I must contact The Rowcroft Sleep Walk team with any change of details.
- I understand that I should be of reasonable health and fitness to undertake this walk.
- I understand that if I am aged 8-15 years I must have full parental consent to take part and I must be accompanied at all times by an adult (over 21) who is a registered participant of The Rowcroft Sleep Walk. This adult must not have more than three 8-15 year olds in their care.
- I understand that I must not be under the influence of intoxicating liquids or recreational drugs while taking part in the event.
- I am aware that the route involves residential areas and my behaviour must be considerate of the local residents and I will follow the safety advice given on the night.
- I authorise the use of any images/film taken during the event to be used by Rowcroft Hospice to help publicise future activities.
By registering, I confirm that I have read and accept the terms and conditions stated. I acknowledge that Rowcroft Hospice does not accept responsibility for any injury, loss or damage to me or my property incurred during participation of The Rowcroft Sleep Walk unless Rowcroft Hospice, their employees or agents cause the injury by their negligence.
Your data is safe with us. Rowcroft Hospice will not share your details with any third party organisations. We would like to occasionally send details about our other fundraising activities. If you would prefer not to receive details, please call 01803 210450.