Terms and Conditions of Ride for Rowcroft
- I understand that I must wear a helmet at all times throughout the event. I understand that, should I either not arrive with a helmet, or not wear my helmet at any point whilst cycling, I may be asked to leave the event.
- I understand that I should have lights on both the front and back of my bicycle to be permitted to take part. I understand that my bike may be checked prior to the start of the event and that, should I be found not to have front and rear lights on my bike, I may not be permitted to take part in the event.
- I understand that my registration fee is non-refundable.
- I understand that all participants must be over the age of 10 to take part in this event and, if any participants I am signing up are under the age of 16 on the day of the event, they must be accompanied at all times during the event by a responsible adult. This responsible adult must not have more than 2 under-16s in their care during the event.
- I understand that any participants between the ages of 10 and 12 years old on the day of the event may ride the Classic Course ONLY. NO riders under the age of 12 will be permitted to ride the Haytor Hillclimb.
- I understand that places are transferable until Friday 20 September 2019.
- I understand that I should be of reasonable health and fitness to undertake this event.
- I understand that, in addition to paying my entry fee, I will be expected to fundraise to the stated minimum amount and that this fundraising will solely be in aid of Rowcroft Hospice as the event organiser.
- I understand that I am not permitted to use any of the money I raise to pay for any expenses.
- All sponsorship money must be sent directly to Rowcroft Hospice by Friday 10 January 2020.
- I understand that I must not be under the influence of intoxicating liquids or recreational drugs whilst taking part.
- If I am over the age of 16, I authorise the use of any images/film taken during the event to be used by Rowcroft Hospice to help publicise future activities.
- If I am the parent or guardian of a participant under the age of 16 years old, I will need to complete a consent form for images/film of children under my supervision taken on the day of the event to be used by Rowcroft Hospice
I confirm I have read and accept the terms and conditions stated. I acknowledge that Rowcroft Hospice does not accept responsibility for any injury, loss or damage to me or my property incurred during participation in Ride for Rowcroft unless Rowcroft Hospice, their employees or agents cause the injury or damage by their negligence.