Make sure you’re happy with all the Terms and Conditions of Ride for Rowcroft by reading the information below.
- I understand that I must wear a helmet at all times throughout the event.
- I understand that I should have lights on both the front and back of my bicycle to be permitted to take part.
- I understand that my registration fee is non-refundable.
- I understand that I must be over the age of 12 to take part in this event, and if I am under the age of 16 on the day of the event, I must be accompanied at all times during the event by a responsible adult. This responsible adult must not have more than 2 under-16’s in their care during the event.
- I understand that places are transferable until Friday 14 September 2018.
- I understand that I should be of reasonable health and fitness to undertake this event.
- I understand that I will be expected to raise money for Rowcroft Hospice and I am not permitted to use any of the money I raise to pay for any expenses.
- All sponsorship money must be sent directly to Rowcroft Hospice by Friday 14 December 2018.
- I understand that I must not be under the influence of intoxicating liquids or recreational drugs whilst taking part.
- I authorise the use of any images/film taken during the event to be used by Rowcroft Hospice to help publicise future activities.
By registering, I confirm that I have read and accept the terms and conditions stated. I acknowledge that Rowcroft Hospice does not accept responsibility for any injury, loss or damage to me or my property incurred during participation in Ride for Rowcroft unless Rowcroft Hospice, their employees or agents cause the injury or damage by their negligence.
Your data is safe with us. Rowcroft Hospice will not share your details with any third party organisations. We would like to occasionally send details about our other fundraising activities. If you would prefer not to receive details, please call 01803 210450.