Patients, Families & Friends
Rowcroft User Advisory Group
The Rowcroft User Advisory Group (RUAG) is made up of patients, family members or friends of patients, who seek to use the ‘patient voice’ to improve the quality of the hospice’s services.
RUAG aims to:
- Comment upon the services provided by Rowcroft Hospice
- Make recommendations to help improve and, where possible, extend the services provided
- Raise awareness locally of the services provided by Rowcroft Hospice
- Promote dialogue between staff, patients, carers, friends and relatives
- Enable service users to express open and honest opinions
- Assist and advise staff in their work towards continually seeking to improve the quality of care
- Assist with developing surveys such as the patient, carer and staff surveys
We want to understand how current users feel about the service they receive, what they have been most or least impressed with, how they feel that the service could be improved, or what could be done differently or additionally.
If you have any comments you would like to share about the service you or your relatives received, or are receiving from Rowcroft, then please get in touch with us.
Share your views
To share your views today, please fill in the form below, or contact us using one of the following methods:
Post: Please address all post to The Facilitator Rowcroft User Advisory Group and send to Rowcroft Hospice, Avenue Road, Torquay, Devon, TQ2 5LS
We are always looking to add to our small group who meet regularly to discuss issues raised by users or members of the workforce at the hospice. If this would be something that might appeal to you then please get in touch.