How your company can help
Corporate support is vital to us and an important part of our fundraising strategy. If your company chooses to work with us, we will do everything we can to help. We believe that charity partnerships should be mutually beneficial. Working with Rowcroft can:
- Provide positive PR opportunities for your company
- Help to increase awareness of your brand
- Boost employee motivation
- Increase customer loyalty
- Develop your employees’ core skills and promote team-building
- Show potential employees that your company is a great place to work
- Demonstrate your commitment to corporate social responsibility
At Rowcroft, we’ll take the time to get to know you and learn about your business objectives, so that we can properly support you every step of the way. We have many ideas to help raise your profile and encourage your team to get involved. We believe that fundraising should be fun and rewarding, as well as offering opportunities for team building, so we can offer you plenty of events, challenges and activities for you to choose from.
We’ll let you know how the money you’ve raised is helping local families to make the most of every precious moment together. You’ll also receive regular updates, news stories and case studies, which you can use in your own communications.
There are so many different ways that your company can help us; from skydives and challenges to sponsorship and gifts in kind. Take a look at our Rowcroft Corporate Guide for inspiration. If you would like to kick start your corporate fundraising, please get in touch by calling 01803 210835 or emailing Lisa.Whittaker@rowcrofthospice.org.uk.