- This event has passed.
21st July 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Rowcroft Garden Party is returning on Saturday 21st July with an exciting variety of activities for all ages. Why not join us for the perfect family day out, here in the stunning grounds of the hospice?
Our festival-style atmosphere will keep you entertained for the whole day and you’ll be helping to raise vital funds to support our care for over 2,000 people across South Devon.
The day will feature:
* Live music and entertainment, including Stagecoach Performing Arts School, the Rowcroft Hospice Choir, local swing band and others
* Devon & Somerset Fire & Rescue will be bringing a fire engine for family photo opportunities
* Face painting and costume entertainment from Just4Kids Parties
* Food and drink provided by West Coast Caterers , Rapid Relief Team (RRT) and Bays Brewery
* Owls and birds of prey display by Torbay Owls and Company
* Tombola and raffle to win fantastic prizes, donated by a variety of local individuals and organisations
* ‘Splat the Rat’, coconut shy and other great family entertainment stalls
* A variety of stalls including bric-a-brac, craft and handmade gifts
* Tea, coffee and cake on sale through the Friends of Rowcroft
* Massage therapies with Rowcroft Complementary Therapy and Riviera Wellbeing
* Children’s inflatables
More entertainment will be confirmed soon, so keep an eye on our website and our Rowcroft social media pages!
There’s FREE parking at Torquay Boys Grammar School, with a FREE shuttle service to and from Rowcroft available, thanks to Stagecoach South West. Limited parking will be available onsite.
Pay on the gate:
Adults – £2.00 per adult
Children – FREE to under 16yrs
We are always looking for more volunteers and great prizes to give away, so if you are able to help us, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the events team on 01803 217632 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.