9 June @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree – £2.00
The 2018 Rowcroft Garden Party was our biggest and best ever and we are delighted to let everyone know it is returning again for 2019.
Please note that the event is taking place slightly earlier this year, so mark Sunday 9th June in your diary and make sure you join us for another day of exciting events and activities for all ages. The Garden Party really is a fabulous family day out, offering entertainment for everyone in the beautiful surroundings of the stunning grounds here at the hospice.
Whilst we regret that we are unable to offer any parking on the grounds themselves, Stagecoach and Torquay Boys’ Grammar School have very kindly once again supported their local hospice. There’ll be FREE parking at Torquay Boys Grammar School and a FREE shuttle service to and from Rowcroft available throughout the day. We are SO grateful to these two great organisations for their support.
Our festival-style atmosphere will keep you entertained for the whole day and you’ll be helping to raise vital funds to support our care for over 2,000 people across South Devon. 81p out of every single pound raised goes directly towards caring for people here in the hospice in our Inpatient Unit, as well as out in the community, in care facilities and in people’s homes. With almost 75% of our funding coming from people like you putting your hand in your pocket, these sorts of events are more important than ever.
The day will feature:
* Live music and entertainment, including the Rowcroft Hospice Choir, The Dartington Morris Men, Odds ‘n’ Ends swing band and others!
* Child’s sensory area courtesy of Sense Abilities
* Face painting and costume entertainment from Just4Kids Parties
* Food and drink available throughout the day
* Get up close and personal with a variety of animals thanks to Animal HQ
* Tombola and raffle to win fantastic prizes, donated by a variety of local individuals and organisations
* ‘Splat the Rat’, coconut shy and other great family entertainment stalls
* A variety of stalls including bric-a-brac, craft and handmade gifts
* Tea, coffee and cake on sale through the Friends of Rowcroft
* Massage therapies with Rowcroft Complementary Therapy and Riviera Wellbeing
* Children’s inflatables and garden games
More entertainment will be confirmed soon, so keep an eye on our website and our Rowcroft social media pages!
We are also delighted that this year is the first time we are offering you the chance to buy your tickets in advance. What’s even better is that you’ll only pay last year’s price if you pre-purchase your tickets! We’re also letting under-16s in totally FREE once again, so it really is a great, affordable day out! All you need to do is make sure you bring along your printed confirmation e-mail and show it at the pay gates.
Pay online in advance
Adults – £2.00 per adult
Children – FREE to under 16yrs
Pay on the gate on the day:
Adults – £4.00 per adult
Children – FREE to under 16yrs
We are always looking for more volunteers and great prizes to give away, so if you are able to help us, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the events team on 01803 217632 or by email on [email protected].