27th February 2019 @ 8:45 am - 4:30 pm
- Explore the relationship between spirituality and religion for an individual.
- Be aware of the religious needs and rituals of different faith traditions.
- Become familiar with the standard and guidelines of local Spiritual Care Policies and consider how they are met.
- Practice recording spiritual and religious issues to other team members.
- Think about how we recognise spiritual distress.
Kerry Macnish & Catherine Hughes – Education Facilitators
This course has been designed by Cheshire and Merseyside Palliative and End of Life Care Network
Places are limited. If you would like to book a place, please use the booking form below. If you have any queries, please contact education on 01803 217630 or email [email protected]. To maintain a ‘fair to all’ booking process, we will allow 3 bookings per establishment/company. Any further booking requests will be added to a reserve list and will be allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis should we have any cancellations.
*We charge a £35 late cancellation or non-attendance fee. We welcome applications from those working outside Torbay & South Devon, however there will be a charge of £35 per person to attend. Please view our Terms & Conditions.