- This event has passed.
27 February @ 8:45 am - 4:30 pm
- Explore the relationship between spirituality and religion for an individual.
- Be aware of the religious needs and rituals of different faith traditions.
- Become familiar with the standard and guidelines of local Spiritual Care Policies and consider how they are met.
- Practice recording spiritual and religious issues to other team members.
- Think about how we recognise spiritual distress.
Kerry Macnish & Catherine Hughes – Education Facilitators
This course has been designed by the Terence Burgess Education Centre at Queenscourt for Cheshire and Merseyside Palliative and End of Life Care Network
Places are limited. If you would like to book a place, please use the booking form below. If you have any queries, please contact education on 01803 217630 or email [email protected]. To maintain a ‘fair to all’ booking process, we will allow one booking per establishment/company. Any further booking requests will be added to a reserve list and will be allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis should we have any cancellations.
*We charge a £35 late cancellation or non-attendance fee. We welcome applications from those working outside Torbay & South Devon, however there will be a charge of £35 per person to attend. Please view our Terms & Conditions.