Working for us
Takeaway Cafe Manager - Love Coffee 'To Go' - Torquay
37.5 hours per week, over 5 Days (½ Hour Lunch)
Band 3: £15,206 - £19,645
At Rowcroft, we believe in making every day the best day possible for our patients and their loved ones. Now more than ever, our shops play a vital role in generating income to make that vision a reality.
We are looking for an inspired and motivated individual for our new and exciting Takeaway venture in Torquay – LOVE COFFEE ‘To Go’. Your main duties will be the cooking and presentation of quality takeaway food to include Gourmet Burgers, Paninis, Sandwiches, Jacket Potatoes, as well as providing a selection of beverages.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent customer service skills
- A good understanding of current food trends
- Knowledge of compliance with hygiene and Health & Safety Legislation
- Ability to oversee ordering of stock and maintaining appropriate stock levels
- Self-motivation and be comfortable lone working
- Ability and enthusiasm to drive sales and help create a destination venue
If you have a passion for delicious food, great coffee and love being in a customer facing role, then we would love to hear from you!
If you would like to know more about this post, then please contact Leigh Hanley, Retail Area Manager on 07501 721844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please complete the online application form available on our website at www.rowcrofthospice.org.uk. Alternatively, you may email email@example.com or telephone the Human Resources Department on 01803 210860 (answer phone facility available) for an application pack.
Closing Date: 5th January 2018
Interviews: Week commencing 15th January 2018
Rowcroft Hospice is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Rowcroft Hospice – Rowcroft House Foundation Ltd
Registered Charity No. 282723