We always welcome feedback from patients and their families. You can talk to your nurse, doctor or another member of the team if you have any questions or concerns. You can also offer us feedback through iWantGreatCare. Just fill in an online feedback form, ask us for a printed version or download one of the following forms:
Please pass your form back to a member of staff once you’ve filled it in.
Your Voice – Inspiring Change
Feedback from patients, carers, friends and family members is generally very positive. Through Your Voice, feedback can be used to help the hospice continually improve and change to meet the demands of the community.
Your Voice is a small group of people including patients, carers, friends and family members who have an experience of Rowcroft Hospice.
Your Voice is an advisory group and its members:
- Comment upon the services provided by the hospice
- Help improve and extend the services provided
- Raise awareness locally of the services provided by the Hospice
- Promote dialogue between staff, patients, carers, friends and relatives
- Enables patients, carers, friends and relatives to express open and honest opinions
- Assist and advise staff in working towards improving quality assurances
- Assist with the quality assurance initiatives such as the patient, carer and staff surveys
Your Voice do not meet as a group, but are available as individuals to provide and review feedback on aspects of quality or service redesign on the request of the Rowcroft Hospice Senior Management team. Please use the form below if you want to provide feedback, which will be forwarded to Your Voice by the Director of Patient Care.
Making a complaint
If you have a concern or complaint about Rowcroft Hospice, please do speak to a member of staff. If you’re still unhappy there are a range of options open to you, including raising the issue with our CEO or Trustees. Please download our Compliments, Complaints or Concerns leaflet to find out more.