We are always happy to answer questions or offer our support.
Please get in touch by filling in the form below, or contact us at any of the following numbers:
Travelling to Rowcroft Hospice
- From Plymouth follow the A38, or from Exeter follow the A380 to Newton Abbot.
- At Newton Abbot follow signs for Torquay.
- Stay on the A380 (South Devon Highway). Follow signs for Torquay to join the A3022.
- Keep straight on, following signs for Torquay Seafront.
- At Torre Station, go into the right hand lane.
- Turn into Avenue Road (you’ll see Halfords on your right).
- Halfway along Avenue Road, turn right opposite the Bancourt Hotel. This turning is signposted to the hospice and takes you up a narrow, long, winding stretch of lane.
- The main visitor carpark is at the top of the hill on the left. You can see the Inpatient Unit from the car park. Once you’re parked, please follow the signs to the main reception area to sign in.
Rowcroft Hospice is only a few minutes taxi journey from both Torre Station and Torquay Station. Please note if you choose to walk to the hospice, the Rowcroft drive is a long hill with no pavement.