How it Works
- Each weekly entry costs just £1 – and you can buy as many as you like.
- Once we have received your application you will be allocated a unique number by our computer. This will be sent to you by post or email if you provide your email address.
- Your number will be automatically entered in the draw every Friday for which you’ve paid £1.
- Every Friday each paid entry will be entered into two prize-draws. In the first prize-draw 32 lucky winners will be selected by our lottery computer including the lucky £1,000 winner. The second prize-draw is a rollover prize, that may or may not be won. This will start at £200 and, if not won, will rollover each week for up to 15 weeks at which time there will be a guaranteed prize paid of £3,000.
Checking for winning numbers
There is no need to claim – winner’s prize cheques are sent out automatically – it couldn’t be easier. Winning numbers can be checked:
- at hospice shops;
- in the Herald Express or Mid Devon Advertiser; or
- by visiting our Latest Lottery Results page
Solicitors join forces for Make a Will Week
Farm Goats Raise the Alarm for Kidnapped Barbara the Sheep
Community Spirit stacks up the cash for new charity initiative
The Sleep Walk's mascot, Barbara, has been sheep-napped!