Patients, Families & Friends
Patients, Families and Friends
Rowcroft Hospice provides a wide range of services, without charge, to support and care for you, whether you are a patient living with a progressive life-limiting illness, a relative or a friend.
Our services are available in a variety of locations, to suit your needs. This may be in your home, our purpose built outpatient centre, a community satellite centre or our inpatient unit.
Patient and family feedback
We value and encourage feedback from all who experience our services. We use iWantGreatCare to collect feedback and you can do this online, asking our staff for a feedback form or downloading on eof the following forms:
Please pass your form back to a member of staff once completed.
Rowcroft User Advisory Group
The user advisory group was established in October 2013 with the following remit:
- To comment upon the services provided by the Hospice.
- To help improve and extend the services provided.
- To raise awareness locally of the services provided by the Hospice.
- To promote dialogue between staff, patients, carers, friends and relatives.
- To enable service users to express open and honest opinions.
- To assist and advise staff in working towards improving quality assurances.
- To assist with the quality assurance initiatives such as the patient, carer and staff surveys.
Anyone wishing to make contact with the group, either to comment on any aspect of the service provided by the Hospice, or to learn more about the work of the group, can do so by filling in the form below, or emailing the independent facilitator of the group, at: firstname.lastname@example.org